By Permit Number
List of Plans
Colorado Springs Utilities
FISCHER, FRED EUGENE
616 CHATEAU VISTA DR, FLORISSANT, CO 80816
County Parcel #: 1385.232040160
Roof Truss P/SF: 30
PROJECT: SHED (
Type of Plan: Normal
Review Type: Parallel
View Plan Image
Download Plan Image
County Map & Data
Path 1 Location
Path 2 Location
Required Departments: 4
Log Entries: 4
1. Verify how far the deck extends out from the large shed.
2. The existing 4X4 floor beam in the center of the large shed is assumed to have supports at third points with a beam span of 4’-8”. The 4X4 existing beam has a maximum span of 3’-1” and is too small.
3. The existing beam at the west end of the large shed has a double span of 7’-0”. The maximum span for the beam is only 2’-9” per table R602.7(1) . The existing beam is too small.
4. The existing beam at the east end of the large shed has a double span of 7’-0”. It carries the weight of the roof, floor and deck. These load conditions are not included in the tables of the IRC and needs to be engineered. This existing beam is too small based on the lesser load included in table R602.7(1).
5. The 2X6 roof beam header is too small to support the roof per the IRC tables.
6. Confirm the size of all existing headers for doors and windows.
EXISTING SHED PERMITTING NOW